Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 408: Malformed coordinates value.|
|OS grid reference||NJ4163|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Arradoul is a small village in Scotland, in the traditional county of Banffshire, and in the Moray council area. It is a ribbon settlement on the south side of main A98 road between Cullen and Fochabers, near to the Buckpool turn off to the town of Buckie. To the south of the village are the farms of Arradoul Mains, Walkerdales and Cairnfield. Arradoul Mains is owned by Christies of Fochabers and grows sapling trees for the forestry industry across the UK. The Cairnfield Estate is an arable farm growing oats and barley.
- ↑ Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 28 Elgin & Dufftown (Buckie & Keith) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2013. ISBN 9780319231029.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arradoul.|
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 1238: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Pages with script errors
- Use dmy dates from March 2020
- Articles with invalid date parameter in template
- Use British English from February 2018
- Articles with short description
- Articles with OS grid coordinates
- Commons category link is defined as the pagename
- Villages in Moray
- All stub articles
- Moray geography stubs